You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1399.99
- Non-Member $1299.99
- Non-Member $1299.99
- Non-Member $549.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $1289.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $569.99
- Non-Member $1199.99
- Non-Member $150.09
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $20.69 Non-Member $22.99
- Details & Specs
Vortex® Vulture HD 15x56 Binoculars.
The ultimate in optics! One look is all you'll need to appreciate these Vortex Vulture HD 15x56 Binoculars. With 56mm objective lenses, the Vulture HD Binoculars deliver incredible light transmission and superior low light performance a critical attribute at dawn and dusk when game can be most active. Add in the phase-corrected roof prisms, fully multi-coated optics and HD extra-low dispersion glass, and you have a pair of Binoculars that are up for any outdoor adventure.
- Premium HD (high density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity
- Premium lens coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness
- Dielectric prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images
- Phase correction coating enhances resolution and contrast
- Large 56mm lenses for topnotch low-light performance
- Roof prism for greater durability and compact transport
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binoculars
- Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- ArmorTek® coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Rubber armor shell provides a secure, non-slip grip and durable external protection
- Multi-position eyecups for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Center focus wheel allows you to focus both binocular barrels at the same time
- Locking diopter adjusts for differences in the user's eye
- Compatible with a tripod adapter
- Magnification: 15X
- Objective lens diameter: 56mm
- Eye relief: 15mm
- Exit pupil: 3.7mm
- Linear Field of View: 226 ft. / 1,000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 4.3°
- Close focus: 15'
- Interpupillary distance: 59-74mm
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.8" w.
- Weight: 43.6 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips