To show off your skills, show up with a Vortex Viper® PST Gen II 5-25x50mm Rifle Scope mounted on your weapon. This high-quality optic gives you an unfair advantage in both close and long-range targeting thanks to the XR Fully Multi-Coated Extra-low Dispersion (XD) Glass for increased resolution and color fidelity and Fast Focus Eyepiece and the Second Focal Plane EBR-4 Reticle. You get a functional, intuitive target acquisition scope with optimal focusing and viewing features plus an illuminated reticle with 10 brightness levels. Vortex updated a best-selling favorite and hit the mark!
The Vortex VIP Warranty is about how its handled, not how it happened. Vortex promises to repair or replace a damaged or defective Vortex scope at no cost to you. If your product can not be repaired, it will be replaced. This unlimited Lifetime Warranty is fully transferable and requires no warranty card be sent in or receipt dug out. If you own it, Vortex will handle it, and that's a promise.
- Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images
- Light transmission is increased with XRTM anti-reflective fully multi-coated optics on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Second Focal Plane Reticle is glass-etched between two layers of glass for durability and reliability with the illumination knob integrated into the side focus adjustment
- The 30mm tube is constructed of a single piece of aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum strength, alignment, improved accuracy and visual performance
- Argon gas purging and O-rings seals prevent internal fogging and keeps moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the scope and affecting performance
- The hard anodized finish is a highly durable low-glare matte finish
- ArmorTek coating prevents scratches, oil and dirt from damaging the external glass
- Exposed tactical-style turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- RZR Zero Stop mechanism prevents the turret from dialing below sight-in range.
- Precision-Force Spring System in the erector-springs ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- The zoom lens mechanism uses a Precision-Glide Erector System to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Radius Bar provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations.