Vortex® Viper PST 2.5 - 10x44mm Riflescope. Top - tier features for a lot less than you'd imagine.
The Viper PST (Precision Shooting Tactical) Riflescope meets your tactical demands without devastating your wallet. Matching reticle and turret measurements allow accurate, fast dialing of shots. The 1-Pc. 30mm tube, precision-machined from a single solid block of aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, offers ample windage and elevation adjustment. You know what you want from a riflescope, and the Viper PST delivers!The Optics:
- Optically indexed lenses: Edge-to-edge image sharpness and brightness with true reticle use for full ranging
- XD lens elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images
- XR lens coatings: Vortex® proprietary XR fully multi-coated lens coatings increase light transmission for maximum brightness
- 30mm tube: Greater strength and wider adjustment latitude compared to a 1" tube
- 1-Pc. tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy, visual performance, strength and waterproofness
- Aircraft-grade aluminum: Solid block of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum delivers increased strength and rigidity
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- Shockproof: Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact
- Hard anodized finish: Durable, low-glare matte
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- CRS Zero Stop: Customizable Rotational Stop prevents dialing more than one rotation below your zero so you don't lose the zero when dialing large amounts of elevation corrections
- Tall uncapped turrets: Fast and accurate adjustments
- First focal plane reticle: Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image... no shift in point of impact during zoom
- Single spring construction: Fully constrains (without over-constraining) the optical system for predictable, improved accuracy throughout the range of elevation adjustment
- Glass-etched reticle: Protected between two layers of glass (not made from wire) for optimum durability and reliability
- Illuminated reticle: Professional-grade illumination designed for daytime, low light and night vision devices
- Illumination control: Turn on or off with a single click between each intensity level
- MAG-view: Combines a fiber optics magnification indicator with raised rear-facing magnification references for clear views in low light conditions
- Radius bar: Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides illuminated and tactile point of reference for turret rotations
- Fast focus eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing
- Eye relief: 4"
- F.O.V. is 47-10.9' @ 100 yards
- Adjustment graduation: 1/ 4 MOA
- Travel per rotation: 12 MOA
- Max. elevation adjustment: 86 MOA
- Max. windage adjustment: 86 MOA
- Parallax setting: 100 yards
- Length: 12"
- Weight: 18.8 ozs.
State Reticle, as available in the Shopping Cart.