You May Also Like
- Non-Member $489.99
- Non-Member $1179.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $1289.99
- Non-Member $1199.99
- Non-Member $1299.99
- Non-Member $549.99
- Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $1299.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $25.19 Non-Member $27.99
- Details & Specs
Vortex® Talon HD 8x42 Roof Prism Binoculars.
The ultimate in optics! One look is all you'll need to appreciate these Vortex Talon HD 10x42 Roof Prism Binoculars. HD extra-low dispersion glass delivers impressive resolution and color fidelity, while the XR fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission for maximum brightness and serve up every detail as though you were standing right there. Plus, the magnesium chassis has a sleek, open-hinge design for maximum viewing comfort. Great for bird watching, scouting, watching your kid's baseball game and more!
- Premium HD (high density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity
- Premium lens coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness
- Dielectric prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images
- Phase correction coating enhances resolution and contrast
- Roof prism for greater durability and compact transport
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binoculars
- Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- ArmorTek® coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Rubber armor shell provides a secure, non-slip grip and durable external protection
- Multi-position eyecups for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Center focus wheel allows you to focus both binocular barrels at the same time
- Locking diopter adjusts for differences in the user's eye
- Compatible with a tripod adapter
- Magnification: 8X
- Objective lens diameter: 42mm
- Eye relief: 18mm
- Exit pupil: 5.3mm
- Linear Field of View: 425 ft. / 1,000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 8.1°
- Close focus: 6'
- Interpupillary distance: 56-73mm
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 5"w.
- Weight: 27.4 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips