- Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Bright red 2 MOA dot
- 10 illumination settings
- Automatically returns to last dot intensity setting used
- Single-piece chassis machined from aircraft-grade aluminum
- Rugged construction
- Nitrogen gas-purged and O-ring sealed
- Multi-Height Mount System
You May Also Like
- Non-Member $199.99
- Non-Member $249.99
- Non-Member $199.99
- Non-Member $349.99
- Non-Member $229.99
- Non-Member $524.99
- Non-Member $329.99
- Non-Member $649.99
- Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Point and shoot. Fast. It's as simple as that with the Vortex® SPARC AR Red Dot Rifle Scope. With unlimited eye relief and parallax-free performance, the SPARC (Speed Point Aiming for Rapid Combat) is ideal for quick target acquisition and true heads-up, both-eyes-open shooting with your AR or shotgun. It's amazingly sleek, compact and snag-resistant, making it perfect for close-quarters. Digital rear-facing controls for power and dot brightness make the SPARC easy to use, and it's bright red 2 MOA dot promotes precise aiming in the heat of the moment.
IT'S GOOD TO HAVE AN OPTION. IT'S BETTER TO HAVE TEN OPTIONS.
The Vortex SPARC AR Red Dot offers your choice of 10 variable illumination setting, so you can customize brightness to your liking or to the situation. The lowest two settings are night-vision compatible for after-hours tactical missions or nighttime hunts.
AUTO SHUT-OFF. BECAUSE A DEAD BATTERY CAN LEAVE YOU POWERLESS.
Whether at the range, on the hunt or in home defense mode, when you bring your rifle to bear, you want that red dot to be there. Many a shooter has drawn a bead, only to find... nothing. The battery in their scope has died. No power. No red dot. The SPARC's Auto-Shutdown feature helps prevent this situation by automatically shutting down after 12 hours of non-use. That means extended battery life. And fewer disappointments. Plus, the SPARC uses a common AAA battery.
- Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for increased light transmission and brightness
- Bright red 2 MOA dot is highly visible in daylight
- Ten illumination settings allow you to customize your view
- Automatically returns to last dot intensity setting used when powered up
- Compact, lightweight single-piece chassis machined from aircraft-grade aluminum, hard-anodized and rubber armored
- Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
- Nitrogen gas-purged and O-ring sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance
- Multi-Height Mount System includes a spacer shim that can be utilized to provide two different mounting heights: lower 1/3 co-witness (40 mm) & absolute co-witness (37 mm).
- Includes T-10 torx wrench, 7/64" hex wrench and AAA battery
For fast, reliable precision and performance, all you need is a little SPARC.® Order yours today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 666483
- Magnification: 1x
- Reticle: Daylight-bright 2 MOA red dot
- Adjustment gradiation: 1 MOA
- Max. elevation adjustment: 90 MOA
- Height to Reticle: 1.75"
- Length: 2.9"
- Mfg. Number: SPC-AR1
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips