You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Vortex® Recon R/T 15x50 Monocular.
The ultimate in optics! One look is all you'll need to appreciate this Vortex Recon R/T 15x50 Monocular. Developed specifically for field surveillance and range estimation, the quick-handling, lightweight Recon R/T features brilliant optical performance using Vortex's premium XD glass and XR lens coatings. Plus, the included attachment clip easily secures it to your belt or backpack for easy transport and rapid deployment.
- Extra-low dispersion glass increases resolution and color fidelity which results in crisp, sharp images
- Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Phase correction coating enhances resolution and constrast
- Roof prism for greater durability and compact transport
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binoculars
- Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- ArmorTek® coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Rubber armor shell provides a secure, non-slip grip and durable external protection
- Adjustable eyecups for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Eyecups are flared to eliminate stray light
- Main focus allows for sharp image acquisition at distances as close as 12' to infinity
- Fine focus allows for precise focus adjustment for fine image detail
- Utility clip for quick and easy transport
- Magnification: 15X
- Objective lens diameter: 50mm
- Eye relief: 16mm
- Exit pupil: 3.3mm
- Linear Field of View: 215 ft. / 1,000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 4.1°
- Close focus: 12'
- Length: 7"
- Width: 3"
- Hand grip width: 2.4"
- Weight: 15.2 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips