The Vortex® Razor® HD Gen II 3-18x50mm Rifle Scope is the clear choice for tactical and competition shooters looking for the optimal combination of features and optical quality. Everything about the Razor HD Gen II is first-class, from the APO lens system and glass-etched, first focal plane EBR-7C MOA reticle to the L-TecTM turret system, integrated parallax/illumination control and rock-solid, 34mm aircraft aluminum tube. Image quality, color and brightness are superb. Adjustments are simple and precise. And the rugged, waterproof, argon-purged platform is absolutely rock-solid. This is pro-grade performance, designed to give you the clear advantage in the field, at the range and in competition.
For any scope, the optics make all the difference. Vortex® Razor® HD Gen II scopes are built around a top-notch APO objective lens system with index-matched lenses and premium high-density, extra-low dispersion glass. Plus, all air-to-glass surfaces are fully multi-coated with XR Plus proprietary coatings. The result is stunning image quality, maximum brightness and superior edge to edge sharpness. Simply put, you see targets more clearly, in all conditions, even at the highest magnification.
If you're looking for a lightweight scope, look elsewhere. Vortex® Razor HD Gen II rifle scopes are heavy-duty and designed to perform in extreme environments. It all starts with a rock-solid, shockproof tube machined from a single piece of aircraft grade aluminum with hard-coat, anodized finish. O-ring sealed, Argon-purged construction ensures waterproof, fogproof performance, while Armotek coating protects lenses from scratches, oil and dirt. Even the internal screws and erector tube system are heavy-duty.
- Apochromatic objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color across the entire visual spectrum
- HD Lens Elements with Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity
- XRTM Plus fully multi-coated premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness
- Plasma Tech cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- L-TecTM turret system with integrated locking system and visual rotation indicator allows for quick visual and tactile reference of elevation turret's rotational position
- L-TecTM Zero Stop prevents elevation turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials—even when setting the zero-stop position
- Integrated parallax / illumination adjustment on side of scope, with locking illumination settings and on / off positions between each setting
- First focal plane reticle allows scale of reticle to remain in proportion to the zoomed image
- Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications
- Glass-etched, illuminated reticle is protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability
- 11 brightness settings provide for precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Single-piece tube machined from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments
- Argon-purged for fogproof performance
- Vortex® VIP unconditional lifetime warranty — Vortex promises to repair or replace a damaged or defective Vortex optic at no cost to you. If your product can not be repaired, it will be replaced.