The Vortex® Razor HD® 5-20x50mm Rifle Scope delivers state-of-the-art, long-range performance built on a 35mm one-piece tube. An impressive optical system offers the crisp image quality necessary to pick apart the landscape for targets at extended range, while the 35mm, one-piece tube allows for 125 MOA of adjustment for the EBR-2B MOA Reticle to dial in precisely. No scope in the Vortex line has this much travel, and thanks to the integrated, mechanical RZR zero stop, you can dial all day knowing you’ll always have an accurate, repeatable and solid return-to-zero between stages or at the end of any range session. A glass-etched, first focal plane reticle with side focus makes for quick and easy holdovers, range estimations or calls for correction for a fellow shooter on any magnification.
The Vortex VIP Warranty is about how its handled, not how it happened. Vortex promises to repair or replace a damaged or defective Vortex scope at no cost to you. If your product can not be repaired, it will be replaced. This unlimited Lifetime Warranty is fully transferable and requires no warranty card be sent in or receipt dug out. If you own it, Vortex will handle it, and that's a promise.
- Apochromatic objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color across the entire visual spectrum
- HD Lens Elements with Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity
- XRTM Plus fully multi-coated premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness
- Side focus is easily accessible to provide optimal image focus and parallax removal
- Exposed tactical-atyle turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments
- MAG-View fiber optic provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting
- Radius bar fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations
- First focal plane EBR-2B (Enhanced Battle Reticle) reticle allows scale to remain in proportion to the zoomed image
- Glass-etched, illuminated reticle is protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability for precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Single-piece tube machined from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity with 35mm diameter for maximized internal adjustment
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments
- Argon-purged for fogproof performance