You May Also Like
- Non-Member $2199.99
- Non-Member $2499.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Vortex® Razor HD 5-20x50 Rifle Scope.
The ultimate in optics! One look is all you'll need to appreciate this Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50 Rifle Scope. Built to meet the demanding needs of precision shooters, the Razor HD is a state-of-the-art Scope built on a solid 35mm one-piece tube that's packed with more than a dozen performance and optical features to put you on target fast and with maximum accuracy.
- Apochromatic objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color across the entire visual spectrum
- Optically indexed lenses optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge
- HD extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity
- Premium lens coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness
- Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction for strength and rigidity
- Single-piece tube maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the Scope
- Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- Rugged, shockproof design withstands recoil and impact
- Hard-coat anodized finish provides a low-glare matte surface
- ArmorTek® coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Exposed tactical-style turrets provide fast, accurate and easy elevation / windage adjustments
- Side focus adjustment is easily accessible from a shooting position
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
- Rapid Zero Return feature stops the turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components
- Friction Reduction System prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and repeatability
- Turret screws are precision-machined to sub-2 micron tolerances to provide low-friction, wear-resistant performance
- Erector Tube System provides micro-precise elevation and windage adjustments
- MAG-view Fiber Optic provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting
- Radius Bar provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for the turret rotations
- Fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing
- Magnification: 5-20X
- Objective lens diameter: 50mm
- Eye relief: 3.9"
- Field of View: 22-5.76' / 100 yards
- Tube size: 35mm
- Turret style: Tactical RZR Zero Stop
- Adjustment graduation: .1 mrad / 1/4" MOA
- Travel per rotation: 10 mrad / 25 MOA
- Max elevation adjustment: 36 mrad / 125 MOA
- Max windage adjustment: 36 mrad / 125 MOA
- Parallax setting: 40 yards to infinity
- Dimensions: 15.8"l.
- Weight: 35.2 ozs.
State Reticle, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips