You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1199.99
- Non-Member $139.99
- Non-Member $129.99
- Non-Member $129.99
- Non-Member $249.99
- Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $25.19 Non-Member $27.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Details & Specs
Vortex Raptor 8.5x32mm Binoculars. Rich, 3-dimensional images, wide field of view, easily adjustable... Vortex Raptor takes family-friendly optics to whole new heights!
There's no better value in binoculars than a pair of quality porro prisms. And with Raptor Binocs, Vortex has taken porro prism performance to a whole new level with a mid-size, wide-angle design featuring waterproof, fogproof construction and fully multi-coated optics.
Delivering a bright, crisp image with excellent color fidelity, the Raptor brings you closer to the action, even in low-light conditions! And with a wide range of interpupillary distance (the space between your peepers), this Pair can be easily adjusted to fit anyone in the family... from young children to adults!The details:
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Porro prisms offer a rich depth of field, wide field of view, and three-dimensional image
- Rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection
- Adjustable eyecups twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Center focus wheel adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time
- Right eye diopter adjusts for differences in a user's eyes
- Waterproof Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular
- Fogproof Barrels are filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging
- Objective lens diameter: 32mm
- Eye relief: 14mm
- Exit pupil: 3.76 mm
- Linear F.O.V: 390 feet @ 1,000 yards
- Angular F.O.V.: 7.4 degrees
- Close focus: 15'
- Interpupillary distance: 50-70mm
- Height: 4.5"
- Width: 5.7"
- Weight: 17.3 ozs.
Don't just see it, experience it! Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips