You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
Buyer's Club $399.99 Non-Member $399.99
Buyer's Club $399.99 Non-Member $399.99
Buyer's Club $422.99 Non-Member $469.99
Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Details & Specs
Tack-sharp images for dead-on shots! Ideal for big game, predator/varmint, muzzleloader, and other long-range applications.
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission
- Single-piece tube maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimal performance
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction for strength and rigidity
- Waterproof design with o-ring seal prevents moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the scope
- Shockproof design withstands maximum impact and recoil
- Fast Focus Eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing
- Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage your position
- Precision-Glide Erector System ensures smooth magnification changes in harsh hunting conditions
- Capped reset turrets allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the scope
Act now!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 612736
- Magnification: 4-12x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 40mm
- Reticle: Dead-Hold BDC
- Eye Relief: 3.1"
- Field of View @ 100 yds.: 32.4’ at 4X, 11.3’ at 12X
- Tube Size: 1"
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Gradation: 1/4 MOA
- Max. Elevation Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Max. Windage Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Waterproof: Yes
- Fogproof: Yes
- Length: 12"
- Weight: 14.6 oz.
- Mfg. Number: DBK-412B
Vortex Diamondback, 4-12x40 AO, Dead-Hold BDC, Rifle Scope is rated out of 5 by 99.Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Love this scope I built a 6.5 Grendel and added this scope for medium to long range. Clarity and eye relief are spot on. Holds center after 500 rounds.Date published: 2017-04-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent Product This is an excellent scope for the price, and the warranty is awesome as well!!Date published: 2017-03-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great scope for the money. Warranty can't be beat. Huge upgrade on my Burris hand me down Very clear optics. Pulls good light at dawn and dusk.Date published: 2017-02-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from High quality at a low price point. I use my Diamondback 4-12x40 on an AR10 platform I put together in 2016. The rifle itself is a "budget build" of sorts so I wasn't expecting any crazy performance out of it. With the optic listed above I'm able to shoot MOA at 100 yards so far. The price I paid for my first ever Vortex product, this Diamondback 4-12x40, led me to believe it was of median quality. Once mounting the optic and actually using it I was blown away by the quality of the fit and finish and the clarity of the glass. They're simply amazing optics. I will be using Vortex products on all of my future builds. Thank you.Date published: 2017-02-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Best scope for the money! Use this guy here on my .308 for deer hunting. Also good for range shooting at about 400 yards (my range doesn't go further). Overall a solid scope, I couldn't be happier with it! Easy to zero and stays put! I've owned it for over a year and it's taken a beating through the woods. Never lost its zero and always a tight group with it. Love my Vortex!! Keep up the good work guys!!Date published: 2017-02-24Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Decent budget scope Decent scope when you finally get it sighted in. It takes SEVERAL shots after an adjustment to zero... if it does. Good sub 300 yard hunting scope. If you are trying for more range buy one of their nicer scopes. Definitely stay in the Vortex line. Great products and best warranty!Date published: 2017-02-09Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great scope for the price. I don't have anything bad to say about it. I've it on one hunt and killed a deer. Good clear scope, let's in a lot of light. Very happy with it so far.Date published: 2017-02-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good stuff... Great scope for the money and you can't beat the warranty!Date published: 2017-02-02
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips