You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Vogelzang® Defender EPA Wood Stove pumps out 68,000 BTUs with style, and heats areas up to 1,400 sq. ft. for 8 hours on only 1 load of wood!
This Vogelzang® Defender is a beautiful, air-tight wood burning stove with nickel-pewter trim that's designed to look good with any decor. A heavy cast iron door with air-washed ceramic glass allows for a magnificent view of the burning fire that will enhance any hearth setting. It's constructed of heavy-duty reinforced plate steel for years of durable use and accepts logs up to 17" long. It'll keep any space up to 1,400 sq. ft toasty-warm thanks to the 68,000-BTU output and the adjustable 100-CFM blower fan. This Vogelzang® Defender EPA Wood Stove is perfect for your garage, cabin, basement, lodge or anywhere you need a little extra heat.Hot stuff:
- Heavy-duty 3/16" reinforced plate steel
- Heats up to 1,400 sq. ft
- Firebrick-lined firebox measures 1.285 cu. ft.
- BTU Rating: 68,000
- Cast iron gasketed feed door
- Adjustable 100-CFM blower fan circulates air into other rooms
- 14 1/2 x 8"h. air-washed glass window for easy viewing
- Accepts logs up to 17"l.
- Burns up to 8 hours on a single load of wood
- 6" flue
- Adjustable legs
- Pewter trim accents
- EPA certified - 79% efficient
- Safety listed to UL 1482 and ULC-S627 standards
- Measures 25 1/2 x 23 1/2 x 28"h. (with blower), weighs 260 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips