The total package for front-and-back protective capability! The Plate Carrier Vest accommodates a standard 11x14" SAPI plate in both the front and back pocket. A quick-release strap lets you take it off in a flash if case of an emergency. Adjustable shoulder straps and a lenght-adjustable cummerbund let you dial in your fit, and MOLLE webbing straps on the front, back, and sides let you attach a full complement of gear.
- Made from water- and chemical-resistant PVC material, with double and re-enforcement cross stitching in critical areas
- Front and rear plate pockets accommodate standard SAPI body armor plates
- Quick-release strap lets you take the Carrier off quickly in case of emergency
- Breathable mesh inner panels with separate internal pockets for soft body armor panels and hard plate armor
- MOLLE webbing on the front, back, and side panels allows the attachments of MOLLE accessories like holsters, mag pouches, utility pouches, and other essential gear
- Adjustable-length cummerbund can be extended out to 51"
- Adjustable shoulder straps with large heavy-duty quick-connect buckles
- Includes two padded shoulder covers with MOLLE webbing, hook and loop fasteners, and loops for communications cabling routing
- Top three MOLLE webbing rows on the front and back panels have hook-and-loop fasteners for attaching (hook) Unit, ID, and name tapes
- Heavy-duty drag handle on the top of the rear panel
- 10x6" front accessory pocket with hook and loop closure