The total package for front-and-back Level 3A protection, complete and ready to go! The Plate Carrier Vest accommodates a standard SAPI plate in both the front and back pocket. A quick-release strap lets you take it off in a flash if case of an emergency. Adjustable shoulder straps and a lenght-adjustable cummerbund let you dial in your fit, and MOLLE webbing straps on the front, back, and sides let you attach a full complement of gear. Don't worry about finding the right armor for the Quick-Release Vest…it comes complete with two Level 3A Ballistic Soft Armor Panels for robust front and back protection.
The ultimate in lightweight protection for those in harm's way, capable of stopping one round of .44 Magnum cold. The Panel is made from UHMWPE (Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), a very tough material with the highest impact strength of any thermoplastic currently produced.
It's an incredibly flexible material, allowing the Body Armor Panel to conform to a variety of shapes. You can easily place it in a backpack, computer bag, or briefcase for protection that won't draw any unnecessary attention. It's an incredibly versatile piece of armor that's light enough to carry all day.
Plate Carrier Vest:
- Made from water- and chemical-resistant PVC material, with double and re-enforcement cross stitching in critical areas
- Front and rear plate pockets accommodate standard SAPI body armor plates
- Quick-release strap lets you take the Carrier off quickly in case of emergency
- Breathable mesh inner panels with separate internal pockets for soft body armor panels and hard plate armor
- MOLLE webbing on the front, back, and side panels allows the attachments of MOLLE accessories like holsters, mag pouches, utility pouches, and other essential gear
- Adjustable-length cummerbund can be extended out to 51"
- Adjustable shoulder straps with large heavy-duty quick-connect buckles
- Includes two padded shoulder covers with MOLLE webbing, hook and loop fasteners, and loops for communications cabling routing
- Top three MOLLE webbing rows on the front and back panels have hook-and-loop fasteners for attaching (hook) Unit, ID, and name tapes
- Heavy-duty drag handle on the top of the rear panel
- 10x6" front accessory pocket with hook and loop closure
- Tested (but NOT YET certified) to Level 3A N.I.J. Standard 0101.06
- Level 3 Armor Panel is tested to stop one round of 9mm or .44 Magnum up to 1,400 FPS
- Made from UHMWPE (Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene)
- Flexible design allows the panel to conform to various shapes – ideal for use in body armor carriers, backpacks, laptop cases, and luggage
- Shooters cut allows you to draw and shoulder your weapon more efficiently
- Measures 10x12", 0.5" thick
- Panel weighs 0.95 lbs.
- Made in the USA