The Expert Plate Carrier Vest is made from rugged nylon, and accommodates a standard SAPI plate or soft ballistic panels in both the front and back pocket—as well armor panels in the side pockets. Adjustable shoulder straps and a lenght-adjustable cummerbund let you dial in your fit, and MOLLE webbing straps on the front, back, and sides let you attach a full complement of gear.
Plate Carrier Vest:
- Made from rugged nylon
- Front and rear plate pockets accommodate standard SAPI body armor plates
- Side pockets accommodate 6x8" armor panels (not included)
- MOLLE webbing on the front, back, and side panels allows the attachments of MOLLE accessories like holsters, mag pouches, utility pouches, and other essential gear
- Adjustable-length cummerbund can be extended out to 51"
- Adjustable shoulder straps with large heavy-duty quick-connect buckles
- Includes two padded shoulder covers with MOLLE webbing, hook and loop fasteners, and loops for communications cabling routing
- Top three MOLLE webbing rows on the front and back panels have hook-and-loop fasteners for attaching (hook) Unit, ID, and name tapes
- Breathable mesh inner panels with separate internal pockets for soft body armor panels and hard plate armor
- Size XS/S fits smaller-framed males and females. Will also fit many youths 8-13 years old. Fits 8x10" plates in front and back, 3.5x6" in side pockets. Cummerbund extends to 44".
- Size M-2XL fits 11x14" plates in front and back, 6x8" in side pockets. Cummerbund extends to 51".
- Size 2XL+ provides a little more room for men with broad physique. Fits 11x14" plates in front and back, 6x8" in side pockets. Cummerbund extends to 51".