The total package for front-and-back Level 3A protection, complete and ready to go! The Expert Plate Carrier Vest is made from rugged nylon, and accommodates a standard SAPI plate or soft ballistic panels in both the front and back pocket—as well as armor panels in the side pockets. Adjustable shoulder straps and a lenght-adjustable cummerbund let you dial in your fit, and MOLLE webbing straps on the front, back, and sides let you attach a full complement of gear. It comes complete with two Level 3A Soft Armor Panels for robust protection from common handgun rounds.
The ultimate in lightweight protection for those in harm's way, capable of stopping one round of .44 Magnum. The Panel is made from UHMWPE (Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), a very tough material with the highest impact strength of any thermoplastic currently produced.
It's an incredibly flexible material, allowing the Body Armor Panel to conform to a variety of shapes. You can easily place it in a backpack, computer bag, or briefcase for protection that won't draw any unnecessary attention. It's an incredibly versatile piece of armor that's light enough to carry all day.
Plate Carrier Vest:
- Made from rugged nylon for long-wearing durability
- Front and rear plate pockets accommodate standard SAPI body armor plates
- Side pockets accommodate armor panels (not included)
- MOLLE webbing on the front, back, and side panels allows the attachments of MOLLE accessories like holsters, mag pouches, utility pouches, and other essential gear
- Adjustable-length cummerbund can be extended out to 51"
- Adjustable shoulder straps with large heavy-duty quick-connect buckles
- Includes two padded shoulder covers with MOLLE webbing, hook and loop fasteners, and loops for communications cabling routing
- Top three MOLLE webbing rows on the front and back panels have hook-and-loop fasteners for attaching (hook) Unit, ID, and name tapes
- Breathable mesh inner panels with separate internal pockets for soft body armor panels and hard plate armor
- Tested (but NOT YET certified) to Level 3A N.I.J. Standard 0101.06
- Level 3 Armor Panel is tested to stop one round of 9mm or .44 Magnum up to 1,400 FPS
- Made from UHMWPE (Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene)
- Flexible design allows the panel to conform to various shapes – ideal for use in body armor carriers, backpacks, laptop cases, and luggage
- Just 0.5" thick
- Made in the USA
- Size XS/S comes with two 8x10" rectangle cut soft armor panels, and accommodates 3.5x6" side armor panels (not included); overall weight is 3.7 lbs. (including armor panels)
- Size M-2XL comes with two 10x12" shooters cut soft armor panels, and accommodates 6x8" side armor panels (not included); overall weight is 4.8 lbs. (including armor panels)
- Size 2XL+ comes with two 10x12" shooters cut soft armor panels, and accommodates 6x8" side armor panels (not included); overall weight is 5.7 lbs. (including armor panels)