A tough, comfortable, feature-packed Assault Backpack that fits 3 days worth of gear, and packs protection too! That protection comes in the form of a VISM® 11x14" Level 3A Soft Armor Panel, capable of stopping 9mm and .44 Magnum rounds up to 1,400 FPS. The Armor Panel fits in the rearmost compartment, providing essential protection in a stealthy package.
Made from rugged chemical- and water-resistant PVC, with heavy-duty lockable zippers and plenty of MOLLE webbing for gear attachment, the Pack offers 2,200 cubic inches of storage capacity—roughly enough for 3 days worth of rations, clothing, etc.—all neatly organized in a number of compartments.
The ultimate in lightweight protection for those in harm's way, capable of stopping one round of .44 Magnum cold. The Panel is made from UHMWPE (Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), a very tough material with the highest impact strength of any thermoplastic currently produced.
It's an incredibly flexible material, allowing the Body Armor Panel to conform to a variety of shapes. You can easily place it in a backpack, computer bag, or briefcase for protection that won't draw any unnecessary attention. It's an incredibly versatile piece of armor that's light enough to carry all day.
- Durable PVC construction, that is chemical- and water-resistant
- Perfect size to carry 3 Days of essential gear, with over 2,200 cubic inches of storage capacity
- Main compartment dimensions: 18x12x6.5"d. With Hydration compatible compartment, two large pockets, zippered compartment, and two smaller pockets
- Middle compartment: 18x12x2.5"d. With a large mesh internal zippered compartment, 3 pockets, and two pen pockets
- Hydration bladder compatible, with drink tube routing onto either padded shoulder straps with metal D-rings
- Adjustable sternum and waist straps with quick connect buckles
- Top outside compartment: 5x10.25x1.25"d., with loop fastener for attaching name tape
- Bottom outside compartment: 10.75x10.75x1.75"d., with a loop fastener for attaching hook-and-loop patches. With two internal zippered compartments, two mesh pockets, and a key chain holder
- MOLLE compatible webbing on the front and bottom pockets, shoulder straps, and the sides of the backpack
- Heavy-duty lockable zippers on ALL of the compartments to keep your valuables secure
- Carry handle strap on top with hydration hose pass-throughs on both sides of strap
- Four adjustable side compression straps on the sides of the backpack
- Tested (but NOT YET certified) to Level 3A N.I.J. Standard 0101.06
- Level 3 Armor Panel is tested to stop one round of 9mm of .44 Magnum round up to 1,400 FPS
- Made from UHMWPE (Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene)
- Flexible design allows the panel to conform to various shapes – ideal for use in body armor carriers, backpacks, laptop cases, and luggage
- Shooters cut allows you to draw and shoulder your weapon more efficiently
- 11x14" Panel weighs 1.31 lbs.
- Panel is 0.5" thick
- Made in the USA