A tough, comfortable, feature-packed Assault Backpack that fits 3 days worth of gear—and can accommodate a soft ballistic armor panel, too.
The Pack itself features 2,200 cubic inches of space—roughly enough for 3 days worth of rations, clothing, etc.—all neatly organized in a number of compartments. It's made from rugged chemical- and water-resistant PVC, with heavy-duty lockable zippers and plenty of MOLLE webbing for gear attachment.
- Durable PVC construction, that is chemical- and water-resistant
- Perfect size to carry 3 Days of essential gear, with over 2,200 cubic inches of storage capacity
- Main compartment dimensions: 18x12x6.5"d. With Hydration compatible compartment, two large pockets, zippered compartment, and two smaller pockets
- Middle compartment: 18x12x2.5"d. With a large mesh internal zippered compartment, 3 pockets, and two pen pockets
- Hydration bladder compatible, with drink tube routing onto either padded shoulder straps with metal D-rings
- Adjustable sternum and waist straps with quick connect buckles
- Top outside compartment: 5x10.25x1.25"d., with loop fastener for attaching name tape
- Bottom outside compartment: 10.75x10.75x1.75"d., with a loop fastener for attaching hook-and-loop patches. With two internal zippered compartments, two mesh pockets, and a key chain holder
- MOLLE compatible webbing on the front and bottom pockets, shoulder straps, and the sides of the backpack
- Heavy-duty lockable zippers on ALL of the compartments to keep your valuables secure
- Carry handle strap on top with hydration hose pass-throughs on both sides of strap
- Four adjustable side compression straps