- Details & Specs
See better and shoot better with the Viridian® X5L Laser Light mounted to your firearm, Give yourself a powerful advantage that won't "fade away" in daylight conditions! Bright, bold and intimidating... the Viridian X5L Laser Light's green beam can appear up to 50 times brighter than conventional red laser sights. Why? Well, for the simple fact that green light is more visible to the human eye than red light. You'll see the difference immediately, whether taking aim inside or out, midday or midnight. Coupled with a bright, efficient LED tactical light in an amazingly compact design, the lightweight, easy-to-calibrate X5L is the best way to turn each shot into a sure thing.
- High-strength Zytel® polymer and aircraft aluminum construction
- Full windage and elevation on laser
- Laser beam visible up to 100 yards in daylight, 2 miles at night
- Laser dot is only .5" in diameter at 50'
- Tactical light has an output of 160 lumens in continuous mode and 190 lumens in strobe mode
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 169601
- Construction: Polymer and aluminum
- Laser: Class IIIa
- Output: <5mW
- Battery: CR2 (1-included)
- Dimensions: 2.43" x 1.18" x 1.5"h
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Mfg. Number: X5L
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips