You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $20.00 Non-Member $20.00
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $90.09 Non-Member $100.09
- Details & Specs
Vintage Automobile Stamp Collection roars through the 1920s and 1930s.
Issued in 1988, this set of five 25-cent commemorative automobile stamps features rare cars from decades gone by. A must for the classic car enthusiast. Stamps featured include the Locomobile, "the best built car in America"; the Pierce Arrow, the Packard and the Duesenberg. Set is housed in a stately 6 x 4 x 1/ 8 " black vinyl portfolio and includes a certificate of authenticity. Weighs 4 ozs.Open road:
- 1928 Locomobile, designed by race car driver Andrew Riker
- 1929 Pierce Arrow, featuring 8-cylinder engine and top-notch styling
- 1931 Cord, known for streamlined, innovative design
- 1932 Packard, from the luxury car company which weathered the Great Depression
- 1935 Duesenberg, or "Duesy," famous for luxury and speed.
Start your engines. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips