Vexilar® FL-20 Genz Pack Flasher Fishfinder with 12° Ice-Ducer. The best just got even better.
Packed with features and enhanced sonar performance, the FL-20 earned a reputation as a top performer. And now, with help from legendary ice angler Dave Genz, it's even better! He knows how to find the fish, and he knows the features he wants in a flasher fishfinder. So he took the already-great FL-12 and made it his own.
It starts with the redesigned Blue BoxTM that's nearly indestructible through years of hard use. The Blue Box® fits on top of a five gallon bucket for easy access and handling while fishing, and now includes a universal transducer holder system. Each comes with a 12V, 7aH battery with charger and a 12° Ice-Ducer transducer, so it's ready to rock out of the box.
Of course, everything you know and love is still here. The FL-20 has a sleek profile with a bigger display, and two auto zoom ranges that split the display screen to let you focus in on just the bottom 6 or 12 feet of the water column.
It offers target ID down to inch and displays depths down to 300 feet. The all-new 20 foot Low Power range setting aids fishing in shallow water or thick weeds. The FL-20 comes with a night and day mode. The night setting allows you to cut the output of the LED display by 50% to avoid getting night blindness when looking at the super bright LEDs.
What's in the box:
- FL-20 Flasher Fishfinder
- 12° Ice-Ducer
- 12-volt, 7 amp-hour battery with charger
- Super-bright and rock-solid display... the new LEDs along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-20's display unmatched brightness and signal clarity
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ)... gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom six feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never before possible in deep water!
- 10 interference rejection settings to knock out interference from another nearby depthfinder
- Target ID of less than 1/2"
- 5 depth ranges down to 300' with low-power range option for use in shallow water or thick weeds
- Simple 2-knob controls
- Includes 12° Ice-Ducer transducer... a self-leveling transducer with float for accurate positioning
- Day and night settings: night setting cuts the output of the LED display by 50% to avoid getting night blindness when looking at the super bright LEDs
- Rugged Blue Box is nearly indestructible
- Built-in transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers
- Specially designed base fits on top of a five gallon bucket
- Uses all Vexilar® FL8se series transducers, as well as a full line of Vexilar accessories like battery status indicator, flex light (all sold separately)
- Easy-access semi-enclosed battery compartment
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Power output: 400 plus watts (variable pulse width, peak to peak)
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
- Depth Range: Maximum 300 ft.
- Dimensions: 4 3/4" x 6" x 2 1/2"
- Weight: 1 lb., 2 ozs.
- CE Certification: A001P100713005E
- Product model number: GP2012
Order yours today!