Vexilar® FL-18 Flasher Fishfinder Ultra Pack with Ice-Ducer. One of Vexilar®'s most full-featured offerings, in a ready-to-fish package with transducer and carry case.
The FL-18 boasts features and performance previously not available on a 3-color Flasher Fishfinder. The FL-18 offers a patented split screen flasher display... allowing you to zoom-in on the bottom six feet while watching the entire water column at the same time in real time! You will be amazed at the performance for bass fishing, walleye fishing, and pan fish on both open water and ice fishing. The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching perch or walleye while ice fishing. These fish commonly hold tight on the bottom, and with a target ID of less than 1/2", the FL-18 makes them easy to spot!
And that's not all. The FL-18 is equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under 15 feet. Five depth scales down to 200 feet. Built-in interference rejection. A three-color LED readout that tells you if the targets you see are weak (green) medium (orange) or strong (red). This three color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
Even better, the FL-18 comes with Vexilar®'s all-in-one Ultra Pack bundle. The Ultra Pack system's innovation begins with a 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery enclosed inside the case, so you don't need to connect or disconnect your battery after each use. A master power switch powers up your unit and remote charging posts make it easy to re-charge. The Ultra Pack System comes with a Vexilar D-130 Battery Status Indicator built-in to let you know the status of your battery while fishing. The case comes with an adjustable rod holder, cable storage cleats, battery charger and even your own Vexilar tackle box! The super tough Ultra Pack will fit into a five gallon bucket.Features:
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom 6 feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never before possible in deep water
- Bottom Lock Mode (BL) - Works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion. Spot a Walleye near the bottom at 40 m.p.h.!
- Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable. Both the AZ and BL modes are available within the LP mode
- Super Bright and Rock-solid Display - The new Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-18s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity
- Five Depth Ranges - the FL-18 includes 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200 foot ranges
- Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger
- FL Digital Depth Indicator. Gives depth and helps keep track of your battery level
- Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time
- Easy access to tackle box. Tackle box included
- Fits inside a five gallon bucket
- Cable storage and holding grips
- Adjustable rod holder fits on either side
- Easy access external charging / power posts
- Ice-Ducer support bolt fits in three positions
- Master power switch
- Non-slip bottom
- Enclosed battery compartment
- Super strong handle with float holder.
- High-resolution display: 525 bits
- High-speed real-time LED readout
- Backlit depth scale for easy visibility in low light conditions
- Exclusive interference rejection: 10 step
- Power and sensitivity: 400 watts peak-to-peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target separation: 2.65"
- Target ID: 0.5"
- Voltage: 12V DC Current draw: 200 MA
- Measures 4 1/2" x 6" x 2 1/2"d.
- Includes battery / charger, case and Ice-Ducer.