You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $260.99 Non-Member $289.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Details & Specs
Great for moving on foot from spot to spot, this Pro 40" Shooting Tripod from Vanguard® is a versatile, capable performer in the field! Features a soft foam hand grip and two anti-slip foot options - rubber boot, or "spike" feet - for rock-solid positioning as you prepare to shoot.
Employs the convenient Yoke Adjustment System (YAS) that moves the rubber "V" yoke into various angles (160°, 120°, 80°) to fit different-sized forearms. Soft rubber fins contour around the firearm for a fantastic grip that won't scratch or scrape! Plus, 360° swivel allows you to shoot at every conceivable angle without repositioning the shooting stick.
- Legs can be adjusted from a custom angle to your pre-set angle with the simple twist of the disk lock on the canopy... take custom shots, then move back to a tried-and-true setting
- Quick-flip leg locks make height adjustment quick and easy
- Made with super-tough aluminum alloy
- Carabiner hand strap make for easy carry
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 223916
- Measures 68", fully extended, and 30 3/4" long, folded
- Weighs just over 2 lb., 7 oz.
- Mfg. Number: PRO T68
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips