You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Vanguard® 8x32 Endeavor ED II Binoculars.
Building on the successful foundation of the award-winning Endeavor ED binoculars, the Endeavor ED II brings Vanguard Optics to another level. Its magnesium alloy body offers exceptional strength and stability, while the ergonomics and open-bridge design allows for comfortable use in any situation. Plus, the Endeavor ED II offers the latest Vanguard technology including nitrogen-purged optics to prevent fogging, premium Japanese extra-low dispersion glass with edge-to-edge clarity that enhances light transmission, and adjustable 3-stage twist-out eye cups for comfortable viewing.
- Durable magnesium alloy housing is waterproof and shockproof
- Japanese extra-low dispersion glass for superior color reproduction
- Fully multi-coated lenses
- Nitrogen purged to prevent fogging
- Large view angle and minimum near focus
- Ergonomic center focus wheel
- Memorable right-eye diopter setting
- Adjustable 3-stage twist-out eye cups.
- Magnification: 8X
- Objective lens diameter: 32mm
- Prism type: BaK4
- View angle: 7.2°
- Field of view: 126' at 1,000m
- Eye relief: 17.5mm
- Near focus (m): 1.8
- Focus system: Center focus
- Dimensions: 5.19" x 5.03"w.
- Weight: 19 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips