Call it a tactical workhorse of a different color. The bullpup design-with the trigger and pistol grip forward of the barrel breach and action-allows for the same barrel length as a traditional shotgun, but in a MUCH shorter package. And since it's made from reinforced polymer, it's just as light as it is short. Combine that with a massive 15-rd. capacity, and you're looking at an ace home-defense Shotgun.
A selector switch located on the top of the tube / barrel assembly means you can mix and match ammo types on the fly: buckshot and birdshot, buckshot and rubber pellets, etc.
- Feed can be set to "alternating" or "select tube," allows for use of multiple types of ammo
- Twin magazine tubes set above the barrel to allow for easy access to the loading ports
- Beretta-style barrel threading for choke tubes allows the UTS-15 to be adapted for any situation and a range of attachments
- Sights are windage and elevation adjustable
- Top-mounted Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of a wide variety of iron and optical sights
- 4140 steel bolt body, precision-machined and heat-treated 4140 steel rotary bolt head with three locking lugs
- Forward, rear and mid-point quick detachable sling swivel mointing points.