You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $440.79 Non-Member $463.99
- Buyer's Club $202.34 Non-Member $212.99
- Buyer's Club $462.64 Non-Member $486.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: PS1OD1
Call it a tactical workhorse of a different color. The bullpup design-with the trigger and pistol grip forward of the barrel breach and action-allows for the same barrel length as a traditional shotgun, but in a MUCH shorter package. And since it's made from reinforced polymer, it's just as light as it is short. Combine that with a massive 15-rd. capacity, and you're looking at an ace home-defense Shotgun.
A selector switch located on the top of the tube / barrel assembly means you can mix and match ammo types on the fly: buckshot and birdshot, buckshot and rubber pellets, etc.
- Feed can be set to "alternating" or "select tube," allows for use of multiple types of ammo
- Twin magazine tubes set above the barrel to allow for easy access to the loading ports
- Beretta-style barrel threading for choke tubes allows the UTS-15 to be adapted for any situation and a range of attachments
- Sights are windage and elevation adjustable
- Top-mounted Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of a wide variety of iron and optical sights
- 4140 steel bolt body, precision-machined and heat-treated 4140 steel rotary bolt head with three locking lugs
- Forward, rear and mid-point quick detachable sling swivel mointing points.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 644756
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 15
- Barrel length: 18.5"
- Barrel style: 4140 steel with threaded muzzle
- Stock: Reinforced injection-molded polymer
- Chamber: 2 1/2", 2 3/4", 3"
- Receiver material: polymer
- Sights: Optics Ready
- Overall length: 28.3"
- Overall weight: 6.9 lbs.
- UPC: 8 51799 00426 3
- Mfg. Number: UTAS PS1OD1
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips