You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $4.49 Non-Member $4.99
- Details & Specs
Original relic found! "Veteran" WWII German Military Surplus MG42 Ground Tripod
Abandoned treasure! These "veteran" Army Surplus MG42 Ground Tripods were resting in a shabby old barn for who knows how long, just waiting to join your collection.
Of course, the MG42 (shortened from German: Maschinengewehr 42, or "Machine Rifle 42") is a famous machine gun that entered German service way back in 1942, during World War II.
The belt-fed 7.92mm MG42 is most notable for reliability, durability, simplicity and ease of operation. It had the highest average rates of fire of any single-barreled light machine gun... between 1,200 and 1,500 rpm, resulting in a hellish muzzle report.Part of the MG42 configuration was this rock-steady Ground Tripod as used by infantry troops:
- Tips the scales at a hefty 48 lbs. (complete with backpack straps)
- Fully adjustable 19" legs fold for multiple angles of fire
- Horizontal and vertical height adjustments
- Original tripod-mounted scope, which made the MG42 accurate out to dang near 4,000 yards (better duck!)
- Swivel top with handle enables full 360° gun rotation.
Condition: used, army surplus, in very good shape. Hey, if you have an MG42 at home, real or de-milled, this is the ultimate "display rack."
Order this genuine 68-year-old WWII veteran ONLINE today!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips