U.S. Stove Company Wood / Coal Furnace works side by side with your existing furnace to pump out additional heat for areas up to 3,000 sq. ft.!
Help heat your home with wood and coal! This U.S. Stove Company Wood / Coal Furnace is designed to work with your current HVAC ductwork and supplement your existing furnace. It will keep any area up to 3,000 sq. ft. toasty warm, thanks to the 180,000-BTU output and twin 800-CFM blowers. And since it's a dual-fuel furnace, you can use coal or wood to heat your home. Accepts logs up to 28" long and has a 160-lb. coal capacity, so you won't have to spend a lot of time refilling.Features:
- Heats areas up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- BTU rating: 180,000
- Works on both coal and wood
- Accepts logs up to 28"l.
- 160-lb. coal capacity
- Twin 800-CFM blowers help circulate heat
- Firebrick-lined firebox (18 1/2 x 29 3/4 x 24 1/2"h.) measures 6.2 cu. ft.
- Heavy-duty cast iron doors, grates and liners
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Manual damper system allow fine tuning for maximum efficiency
- 65% overall efficiency
- 13 x 18" heat outlet
- 6" flue collar
- Removable shaker grates with handle
- Includes automatic draft induction blower
- Fully insulated internal ducting ensures optimum efficiency
- Secondary heat exchanger with fireback baffle
- Measures 54 x 24 1/2 x 51"h. (with blower), weighs 525 lbs.
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Ships in 1 box: 38" x 27" x 57", 525 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.