This U.S. Stove Company Coal Furnace is designed to work with your current HVAC ductwork and supplement your existing furnace. It pumps out 139,000 BTUs and will keep any area up to 2,500 sq. ft. incredibly warm. Has a 70-lb. coal capacity, so you won't need to spend a lot of time refilling.
- Heats areas up to 2,500 sq. ft.
- BTU rating: 139,000
- 70-lb. coal capacity
- Twin 550-CFM blowers help circulate heat
- Firebrick-lined firebox (20 x 30.5 x 19.5"h.) measures 5.2 cu. ft.
- Heavy-duty cast iron doors, grates and liners
- Separate ash door with removable dump pan
- Automatic bi-metal draft damper
- 65% overall efficiency
- Dual 8" diam. heat outlets
- 6" flue collar
- Removable shaker grates with handle
- Measures 48 x 24.25 x 40.25"h. (with blower), weighs 475 lbs.
- Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Ships in 1 box: 44.5" x 26" x 44.5", 475 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.