Nobody beats the U.S. Military, and when it comes to waterproofing and outsoles, nobody beats GORE-TEX® and Vibram.® And with these new U.S. Military Surplus Temperate Weather Combat Boots, you get all three on your side…and more.
A gusseted tongue keeps debris from infiltrating the Boot and causing uncomfortableness during activity. The upper is leather and nylon which is mildew and fire resistant. You'll love the custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box which provides great comfort and lateral support, not to mention the comfortable cushioned polyurethane insole.
- Genuine U.S. Military issue
- GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable liner
- Vibram® 360 outsole provides maximum traction with substantial edging capabilities for braking, push-off, and stability
- Outsole meets the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- Mildew and fire-resistant leather/nylon upper
- Gusseted tongue keeps annoying dirt and debris out
- Nylon coated brass speed hook/eyelet lacing system for a snug and secure fit
- Cushioned polyurethane insole provides comfort and is removable for airing and cleaning
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for comfort and lateral support
- Polyurethane midsole for comfort and durability
- Made in USA under contract with U.S. Army