You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
Use this U.S. Military Surplus Red Cross Hospital Tarp for its intended purpose: marking medical stations. It's an unmistakeable sign of first aid at camps and community or outdoor athletic events. But perhaps the uniqueness of this Tarp appeals to you. After all, the distinctive red crosses do look pretty cool. Who wouldn't be intrigued to see a wood pile covered with it? Use it however you want, but know that it's 19.5' x 8.5' heavy-duty plastic vinyl-coated nylon that's waterproof and fire and mildew resistant. It will hold up for years of dependable service.
- Genuine U.S. Military
- Huge 19.5' x 8.5' coverage
- Heavy-duty vinyl-coated nylon fabric is waterproof and fire and mildew resistant
- Features Red Crosses, the international medical symbol
- Attaches easily to the ground or structures with 2 center grommets, (8) 12′ corner guide lines, 10 slip brackets and anchor ropes
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 681173
- Material: Plastic vinyl-coated nylon
- Size: 19.5' x 8.5'
- Weighs: 26 lbs.
- Country of Origin: United States
- Condition: Used, in very good shape
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips