Good luck trying to find a Pelican Case of this quality at this price, it's likely not going to happen. Or you'll have to wait a long, long time. This used U.S. Military Surplus Pelican Case is top of the line…watertight, crushproof, and dustproof…complete with certifications. A Vortex Valve balances interior pressure and keeps water out and it's also O-ring sealed. Of course, it's lockable and easy to carry, too. So enjoy worry-free travel. Count on this Case to keep your valuable gear safe.
- Vortex Valve balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- O-ring seal
- Two padlockable hasps
- Two press-and-pull latches
- Exterior measurements are 18.5" x 14" x 7"h.
- Interior measurement are 16.75" x 11.2" x 6.1"d.
- Certified IP67, dust tight and immersion to water up to 1mm
- Certified MIL C-4150J to meet requirements of rigid, reusable, fire retardant, waterproof and water-vaporproof, rectangular cases manufactured from ferrous or non-ferrous metals or non-metallic materials
- Certified STANAG 4280 / Def Stan 81-41 to meet requirements of vibration, low temperature, dry heat and vertical impact
- ATA 300 meets airline requirements of impact and dropping