Overbuilt to survive the shake, rattle and roll of military service. The same steps used in the RG-33 mine-resistant combat vehicle. Withstands the rigors of combat, as well as the trials of daily life around your hunting cabin, shed, RV, blind and more. Dual mounting holes make it easy to secure these steps in place wherever you need them. And they stay put!
- Designed for the RG-33 mine-resistant combat vehicle
- Secure grip treads for safe footing in any weather
- 2" dual mounting holes for tough, no shake mounting
- 27" wide, 24" tall, 9" x 24" treads
- Steel construction, matte sand paint
- Packed brand new, fresh in the original crate
- Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. This product ships in one box, measuring 39"l. x 36"w. x 15"h. and weighing approx. 186 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
You've never had Steps this tough…get yours for a super-low surplus price!