Load up, soldier! Battle tested to protect crucial and sensitive military equipment, this Used U.S. Military Surplus Hardigg Chest is now ready to protect your greatest assets for safe transport or storage. Throw one in the back of your truck for a solid, reliable way to tote your hunting gear or mechanic tools. Or cross-stack a bunch of them to form a solid, stable pallet load. Either way, they're sealed to protect against infiltration from moisture and dust.
- Molded-in, tongue-in-groove gasketed parting lines for splash resistance and tight seals
- Reinforced corners and edges for added impact protection
- Molded-in ribs and corrugations for secure, non-slip stacking
- Recessed hardware for extra protection
- 5 lid hinges, 9 latches
- Patented molded-in metal inserts for superior catch and hinge attachment points
- 4 spring handles, 2 on each end
- Molded from lightweight, high-impact polyethylene
- Condition: Used, in good shape
Please note:</b> These cases were sourced from Norfolk, VA and the metal hardware shows signs of corrosion from exposure to sea air.