Protect electrical cords from damage in high traffic areas. This Guard Dog Protector is the same one used in temporary military installations to keep cable safe and prevent tripping hazards. For use indoors or out. As seen around outdoor festivals to keep booths powered around bad weather, mud and wet grass. "Dog bone" connectors on each side let you connect an unlimited number of these Protectors together for the most massive projects.
- U.S. military issue
- Guard Dog® 2 Channel Low Profile Cable Protector
- Protect cords from kids, pets, boots and more
- Commercial grade for amusement parks, clubs, sporting events, industrial, construction and utility applications
- Perfect for high-traffic areas
- Reinforced hinged lid
- All-weather construction
- Dog bone connectors to extend to any desired length
- 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction
- Protects cables up to 1.75" wide x .75" high
- 4 mounting holes
- ADA compliant symbols are molded into each ADA compliant ramp to ensure that the product meets accessibility guidelines for the disabled
- Load Capacity: 13,000 lbs per tire (26,000 lbs/axle)
- Small Size: 36" x 12" x 1.5", 9.75 lbs.
- Large Size: 36" x 28.5" x 1.5", 22.25 lbs.