A tank specifically designed to be installed as a part of an engine fuel system. Designed for the M915 tractor truck, the baseline model of U.S. armed forces logistic trucks used for rapid transport of bulk supplies from ocean ports to division support areas. The M915 is based on the Centaur series of commercial trucks built by Crane Carrier Company. Use yours to fuel your heavy hauler, or to replace your steel tank for better corrosion-resistance over the long haul.
- Used by the U.S. Army on the M915 tractor truck
- 2.5" diameter opening with vented cap
- 3/8" NPT female fitting on end cap
- Four 1/2" NPT female fittings: 2 top and 2 bottom
- Capped opening for a fuel sending unit
- Condition: New, never issued
- Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. This product ships in one box, measuring 31"l. x 31"w. x 51"h. and weighing approx. 108 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.