This U.S. Military Surplus Duel Fuel Stove and Heater was originally designed to operate using either liquid (diesel, gasoline, jet fuel) or solid (wood, coal) fuel. All-steel construction, and unleashes up to 45,000 BTUs for keeping toasty in any deep freeze.
For liquid fuels, this Kit includes all the accessories you need including fuel lines, flow regulator and adapter. For solids, this includes most of the original conversion kit but may be missing a 12" cast-iron fire adapter grate. If you're interested in burning a solid fuel, this grate may be something you can make or find a substitute for. An awesome piece of military history, and a cool project for making your world a little warmer.
- Liquid fuel system contains fuel lines, priming cup, flow regulator and adapter connections to fit a gravity-fed fuel container (not included)
- Plus burner reaming / cleaning tool
- Solid fuel system includes burning conversion kit, but may be missing fire adapter grate
- Common features are steel barrel body with heating surface
- 2 damper doors
- Top lid for loading solid fuel
- 12' of 4" diam. metal chimney piping (six 2' pieces)
- Tent ropes for securing chimney cap to top of personal tent and illustrated instruction manual
Note: Using solid fuel requires an additional grate fire adapter (not included)
Please Note: Please read instructions carefully, especially for liquid fuel hook-up. Stove base gets very hot. Do not place directly on canvas, wood or other flammable surfaces.