Unleash up to 45,000 BTUs! Large, all-steel Barrel Stove / Heater is a dual fuel U.S. Military version. Accepts liquid fuels such as diesel, gasoline, even jet fuel. Also burns solid fuels such as wood or coal.
- Liquid fuel system contains fuel lines, priming cup, flow regulator and adapter connections to fit a gravity-fed fuel container (not included)
- Plus burner reaming / cleaning tool
- Solid fuel system includes burning conversion kit with ring and 12" diam. cast iron grate
- Common features are steel barrel body with heating surface
- 2 damper doors
- Top lid for loading solid fuel
- 12' of 4" diam. metal chimney piping (six 2' pieces)
- Tent ropes for securing chimney cap to top of personal tent and illustrated instruction manual
- Measures 18 1/2" x 24"h.
- Weighs 80 lbs.
- USA made
- Condition: brand new, never issued. Will show signs of storage.
- Please Note: Please read instructions carefully, especially for liquid fuel hook-up. Stove base gets very hot... do not place directly on canvas, wood or other flammable surfaces.
When your mission calls for operations in icy cold tundra, don't leave base without this chill-chaser.