Essential privacy and organization for camping sanitation needs! This Latrine Structure is the same one used in countless U.S. Military deployments, allowing space for up to 6 shower stalls or toilet facilities and adding morale-maintaining privacy to boot. Creates 2 rooms, separated by a long hallway in the middle. At the end of the hallway is space for a shared hand washing station. Use one side as a shower area and the other side as a latrine. Or have separate men /women bathrooms with a shared washing station in the middle. This is a HUGE structure, for meeting the needs of your whole troop. Here for a military surplus price!
- Space for up to 6 shower stalls
- Olive Drab tarp
- Massive metal frame
- 8 wood poles, 3 wood cross beams
- 5' tall canvas walls
- Guy lines with tensioners
- Does NOT include anything other than the outer structure (add your own plumbing and camp showers)
- Assembled Structure is 8' x 19'
- Packs down to 100" x 24" x 10"
- Includes wooden mallet with 4" x 4" x 9" head
- 186 lbs.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Condition: New, never issued
- Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. This product ships in one box, measuring 89"l. x 16"w. x 12"h. and weighing approx. 160 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.