The same BDU Jacket worn by soldiers in the Middle East, Afghanistan and around the world. Built for light, high-mobility comfort as well as peace-of-mind protection in the face of unexpected IED attacks. Square marking on the left sleeve identifies this Jacket as flame-resistant for quick identification in the operational theater. High performance synthetic blend is self-extinguishing, and it will not melt or drip when exposed to a sudden flash of high heat.
- 65/25/10 FR rayon/para-aramid/nylon in ACU (Army Combat Uniform) Camo
- Exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards
- Integrated Permethrin insect repellent protects you from mosquitos and more
- Sewn to military specifications
- Square marking on left sleeve for easy flame-resistance identification in operational theater
- Won't burn, melt or drip under high heat or flame
- Reinforced elbows for long wear
- Bicep cargo pockets, chest pockets
- Full-zip front with hook-and-loop closure storm flap
Please note: Size lengths will vary, sorry no choice.