You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $20.78 Non-Member $23.09
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
These are the same Shelters currently in use as part of the U.S. Army's Force Provider system. Using newly developed AirBeam® technology, this Shelter makes it possible to create a fully operational forward base camp (150+ soldiers, using 7+ Shelters) in just a fraction of a day. Each AirBeam® column inflates to a 50+ P.S.I. pressure rating, creating solid supports that remain pressurized for dependable long-term use. Open up the storage bag, unroll the Tent, stake down the 4 corners and inflate. In less then 30 minutes you have a fully deployed Shelter for more than 20 people.
Heavyweight weatherproof outer shell for operations in unforgiving territory.
The Shelter is designed to inflate in bad weather, in low visibility, in the middle of a sandstorm, no matter what. Outer skin is abrasion and UV resistant. Water-repellent against the most ferocious storm. 6 windows offer breathable mesh for hot days, clear vinyl for additional light or heavy PVC storm flaps to block out sand, wind, rain or snow.
Modular design, with preinstalled thermal lining, floor, ventilation, air circulation and lighting mounts.
For immediate usability, each Shelter is manufactured with all linings, vents, and the floor already preinstalled. All you do is hang the lights, which are packed in 2 hard-sided cases included in this Set. Ports and vents allow adding your own heating and air conditioning systems. Air circulation is controlled by a plenum hung down the center.
- Genuine U.S. Military Issue
- Built to incredibly high standards for global military deployment
- Giant 32x20x10'h. Shelter can hold 24 adults (using bunk beds) with plenty of space on either side
- AirBeam® construction reduces setup/takedown by 75%, weight by 50% and transport space by 25%
- 4 AirBeam® columns inflate using your own air compressor (4-gal. or larger) in 30 minutes or less, check pressure once every 48 hours
- Durable PVC-coated outer shell is UV and abrasion-resistant, water-repellent for comfort in hostile conditions
- Interior removable thermal liner controls internal temperature (cool in summer, warm in winter)
- Rated for 0ºF up to 100ºF, precut ports and vents allow you to add your own military-grade AC and heating units
- 6 adjustable windows are each 42x28" with heavy-duty mesh, clear vinyl flap and PVC storm flap
- Huge front entrance vestibule
- Doors at front and back are 5 feet wide
- End panel can be removed to allow the storage of vehicles
- Includes matching lighting set: eight 24" florescent lights with preinstalled mounting straps
- Includes four 36" steel corner stakes, 13 18" red steel tent pins, rope and ratchet straps for construction
- Includes air vacuum for takedown, user must supply own air compressor (and possibly generator for power)
- Full-color, comprehensive setup manual
- Weighs 692 lbs.
- New condition
The ultimate easy-to-transport Shelter you can deploy anywhere. We only have a few…so order yours now!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 665055
- Manufacturer Model: HDT AIRBEAM® MODEL 2032
- Condition: New, never issued
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips