Be in the know of "how to" and what it takes. Own this set of 7 Department of the Army Field Manuals, chock full of useful information, complete with illustrations. Ideal paperback books for bug out bags, emergency kits and bunker book shelves.
Full set of 7 titles include:
- Survival, 285 pgs. How to keep alive, find water, shelter, etc. Published 1970
- Boobytraps, 126 pgs. Types, planning, installation, disarming methods. Published 1965
- Explosives / Demolitions, 185 pgs. How to deploy various charges, safe handling, formulas and more. Published 1967
- Silencers, 205 pgs. Covers the effects of various caliber noise, deafness, flinching and more. Published 1968
- Rigging, 136 pgs. Application of rope, wire and chains. How to raise heavy loads, knots, splicing, lashing and tackle. Published 1968
- Unconventional Warfare Incendiaries, 154 pgs. Devices, methods and techniques covering explosives and how to apply them for enemy destruction. Published 1966
- Improvised Munitions, 251 pgs. How to create munitions from local sources. Methods of creating explosives, propellants and similar items. Published 1966.
Order your set of 7 Manuals today!