Patrolling outside the wire starts with protective MRAP (Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected) vehicles that usually have "V"-shaped hulls to deflect explosive forces originating below the vehicle. Typically, these explosions are from land mines and IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices). This U.S. MRAP Headlight Assembly is usually deployed on (Buffalo) armored personnel carriers and the like. Now you can hook up this 12V Assembly to pierce the night's darkness aboard your swamp buggy, custom tractor or back-roads vehicle.
- Built to high military quality standards for years of use
- Super bright halogen main beam and amber turn signal beam
- Designed to be plugged into a 12 volt MRAP truck
- Sand color molded front panel is designed for desert use
- Plug style wire connections
- USA made
Condition: brand new in box, never issued. Order today!