Capture the spirit, grandeur and beauty of the American Southwest! This United Weavers® Southwest Wind Rug is a great way to add the breathtaking spirit of the West to your home or cabin.
- Durable, fade-resistant 10-color twisted heatset olefin construction is made for long-lasting everyday use, still yields a rich handmade wool look and feel
- Pattern is woven in (not simply printed on) using state of the art Wilton looms at 700,000 points per meter, approximately 1/2" thick pile
- Solution dyed yarn resists moisture so stains sit on the surface, won't lock into the fibers for easy, stain-free clean-up
- Edges are serged with matching yarn to stop fraying before it starts
- Jute and cotton backing
- Rug liner recommended to prevent slipping on smooth surfaces
- Antique-style, traditional color palette fits right into just about any décor
Outstanding looks and durability! Order Today!