You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $39.59 Non-Member $43.99
- Buyer's Club $36.00 Non-Member $40.00
- Buyer's Club $9.71 Non-Member $10.79
- Buyer's Club $9.90 Non-Member $11.00
- Buyer's Club $11.33 Non-Member $12.59
- Details & Specs
United Cutlery® Gil Hibben Silver Shadow Knife. A cut - above collectible crafted by one of the greats!
Renowned knife designer Gil Hibben custom crafted this Knife especially for United Cutlery in 1990 as the first in his annual Fantasy Series offerings. In fact, Mr. Hibben is responsible for creating some of the most popular knives in recent memory... including the bowie and machete wielded by Sylvester Stallone in several Rambo films.
Heck, his work is SO popular that it's gone intergalactic... that is, after being named the "Official Klingon Armourer" by Paramount Pictures. Measuring 12 1/2" overall, this eye-catching offering features a 7 1/2" mirror polished, 420 stainless steel blade.
The hilt offers a handle with silver wire wrap that provides a sure grip. Includes the Gil Hibbens personal stamp etched on the blade and a custom, genuine leather sheath.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips