You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Unified Precious Metals® World War II Mercury Dime Mint Mark Collection... that we might not forget.
A precious history lesson... times 15! This outstanding collection features World War II era Mercury dimes from all three US mints... for a total of 15 coins. You get 3 Mercury dimes from each year of the US's fight in WWII - one each from the mints that produced the Mercury: Philadelphia, San Francisco and Denver.Details:
- Collectible coins span five years, from 1941 through 1945
- The .900 fine silver dimes from the Denver and San Francisco mint bear mint marks, those from the Philadelphia mint do not
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman the Mercury Dime features the Liberty in Phrygian or 'winged' cap on the obverse
- Reverse features a Roman fasces with axe and rods, the symbol of state authority
- Collection is protected in a 5 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 1/4" polymer display case
- Comes with certificate of authenticity.
Don't' let the Mercury history slip away.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips