Unified Precious Metals® Lucky Irish Penny Watch... a stunning timekeeper!
The luck of the Irish... now in a timepiece! It's sure to cause comments and admiring glances every time folks ask you for the time! This Watch has an authentic bronze collectible Irish penny for the face and a classic watch case.
Practical as well as beautiful:
- Bronze collectible coins, minted at the Royal Mint in London from 1928-1998, feature a decorative harp on the obverse, the symbol used on all Irish coins since the days of Henry VIII
- Coin is laser cut in half to serve as the watch face
- State-of-the-art quartz movement for reliability
- Distinctive brass bezel's coppertone overlay and rich brown leather bands accent the burnished tones of the coins
- Watch face approx. 1 1 / 4 diameter x 1 / 4 ", 9" strap.
You don't have to be Irish to enjoy this genuine Irish Penny Watch. Order ONLINE Today!
Irish Penny Watch