You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $20.00 Non-Member $20.00
- Buyer's Club $46.89 Non-Member $52.09
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
Unified Precious Metals® Complete Franklin Silver Half Dollar Collection... every Franklin from 1948 - 1963!
Fun fact: When the first Silver Franklin Half Dollar was issued in 1948, Benjamin Franklin became the first person other than a president to be immortalized on a circulating U.S. coin. Even the Liberty Bell on the reverse is a first as all previous silver coins featured large stylized eagles. Now you can add all this history to your collection with a complete selection of every Franklin issued between 1948-1963!Details:
- Complete collection covering each year the unique Franklin Half Dollar was minted, 1948 through 1963... including the valuable, low mintage 1955 issue
- Contains 16 coins, all .900 Fine Silver
- Rich display case is approx. 10 x 7 x 1 1/2".
Add to your collectibles with this complete Franklin Silver Dollar coin collection.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips