They block 100% UVA/B/C rays while ArmourSight technology provides enhanced, distortion-free vision edge-to-edge. They have UA Storm lens technology to repel salt water, sweat, and other stains for clear vision. The ventilated brow gasket prevents fogging of the lenses. The multiflection mirrored lens coating adds extra protection and coverage, too. And they're ANSI safety-rated to provide additional protection from impact. All in a comfortable fit without the uncomfortable squeeze.
- Polarized lenses block 100% of harmful UVA/B/C sun rays
- Frames meet/exceed ANSI Z87.1 eyewear safety standard
- UA Storm repels water and stains for easy cleaning and clear vision
- ArmourFusion frames with Grilamid and titanium for superior strength and flexibility
- ArmourSight for distortion-free vision across all of the lens, 10X the strength of standard polycarbonate
- UA Autogrip temples for a comfortable, flexible and secure fit without the squeeze
- Polarized lenses with multiflection coating for intense sunlight
- Recommended fit is to Large to Extra-large
See it ALL in these Under Armour® Launch Sunglasses!