You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $12.19 Non-Member $13.49
- Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
Men's Under Armour® ColdGear® Infrared Porter 3-in-1 Jacket gives you customizable warmth and weather resistance.
Wear together, or each component separately. Passing shower. Steady snowfall. Breezy fall day. Week-long Polar Vortex. No matter the condition, the 3-in-1 Porter Jacket gives you the versatility to select your level of comfort or protection. Both components have UA Storm® with a DWR finish for water resistance that doesn't sacrifice breathability. They also have bulk-free ColdGear® heat-trapping technology to keep you warmer, longer. Wear the Shell on a blustery or rainy day. Wear the Liner on a cold, cloudy morning. Or wear them both together for ultimate comfort and protection when it's absolutely brutal out there.
Combine all of that with convenient features like a secure audio pocket with earphone escape to jam to tunes while on a hike or during your morning commute. Or the UA MagZipTM zipper, which uses a magnetic closure to connect so you can zip up easily when wearing gloves. Simply put, the Porter could be the most versatile Jacket in your arsenal.
- 100% polyester Shell and lining
- Storm2 windproof and highly water-resistant protection
- Bulk-free ColdGear Infrared absorbs and retains your body heat
- UA MagZip is the easiest-closing zipper ever
- Bonded 2-layer twill with smooth taffeta lining
- Secure chest audio pocket with headphone escape
- Hood with adjustable drawcord
- Comfortable loose fit
- 2 front, 1 chest zip pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Bungee hem adjuster
- Full-zip front with button storm flap
- 9.52-oz. 100% polyester with Storm1 water resistance
- Extreme ColdGear high-loft fleece traps your body heat
- Microbrushed face for ultra-soft feel
- 2 warm hand pockets with zip close
- Full-zip front
- Attaches via hook-and-loop strips at cuffs and back neck with snaps.
Order yours today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 635820
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash / dry
- Origin: Imported
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips