You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $233.99 Non-Member $259.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
The warm, comfortable, lightweight Brow Tine Hunting Boot just got EVEN better! The Brow Tine 2.0 preserves everything you loved about the original, while offering a number of smart enhancements in critical areas. First and foremost, the original outsole has been replaced with a Michelin® (yes, THE Michelin®) OC compound outsole, providing exceptional grip, strength and stability…so you can count on sure footing up rocky inclines and sharp switchbacks.
Brow Tine 2.0 Boots also feature the new ChargedTM foam puck heel cushion, offering plenty of energy-return and cushioning at the point of impact, meaning you can stay out longer and put on more miles. So Brow Tine 2.0 Boots are just as warm, just as waterproof, just as lightweight as the original, but more comfortable and more stable underfoot!
- Waterproof full-grain leather uppers with moisture-wicking textile
- UA Storm® 100% waterproof membrane keeps water out while allowing vapor to escape
- 1,200 gram PrimaLoft® insulation provides superior warmth
- Michelin® OC compound outsole delivers the traction of a world-class tire
- Michelin® Caliber outsole lug pattern helps shed mud and debris
- ChargedTM foam puck in heel for optimal cushioning
- UA Scent Control lining features a Cupron anti-bacterial copper-infused sockliner top cover
- Polyurethane sockliner with TPU arch and heel cradle
- TPU shank and molded EVA midsole provide support and stability
- Abrasion-resistant toe for added durability
- Adjustable speed lacing system
- Each approx. 8"h., 25 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 698610
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulation: 1,200 gram PrimaLoft®
- Upper: Full-grain leather and textile
- Insole: PU sockliner with ChargedTM foam puck
- Midsole: Molded EVA
- Outsole: Michelin® OC compound
- Lining: UA Scent Control
- Height (approx.): 8"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 25 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 3020111
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips